The POWER button at the top lof the
remote is the main ON/OFF power button
(Figure 5). Pressing this button activates the power to the
unit. A beep will be heard.
The FLAME button turns on and off the flame
The FAN button activates the fan, a momentary
beep will be heard and a second LED lamp indicator will be
To activate the heater, press the HEATER
button. Press and release the HEATER button
to cycle through LO, HI and OFF. Each
time the HEATER button is pushed, the
HEATER LEDS will change corresponding to the setting.
One LED fo LO, Two LEDs for Hi
The heater may operate without the flame effect
or the flame effect may operate without the heater.
Notice: remote control must remain within 8 meters or 26 feet of
the fireplace to be effective.
The 23" Electric
• Logs with electric flame
• Operates on standard 120 volt household electrical system with
• No special assembly required, remove from box and plug in!
• Comes complete with wireless remote control and batteries
• Electrical fireplace lights up to look like a real fire
• Fan motor and heater provide 4500 Btu heat to warm any room
inside your home